• is a system of farming principles and practices that can help mitigate climate change and much more.
• has the potential to sequester more carbon in the ground, promote biodiversity, and protect our soil, air, and water.
• aims to rehabilitate and regenerate the balance of our Planet’s resources through soil health, animal welfare, and social fairness for farmworkers.
Make Business a Force For Good
Certified B Corporations are leaders in the global movement for an inclusive, equitable, and regenerative economy.
Rodale Institute has been trailblazing the regenerative organic movement through research, farmer training and consumereducationIn 2018 it joined with food, fashion, and farming brands to launch Regenerative Organic Certified™, the highest standard for regenerative organic agriculture in the world.
The Slow Food Presidia project protects small-scale producers who sustain quality production at risk of extinction, protect unique regions and ecosystems, recover traditional processing methods, and safeguard native breeds and local plant varieties.
1% for the Planet is a global movement inspiring businesses and individuals to support environmental solutions through annual memberships and everyday actions.
One product for everybody!
We Stand for regeneration / Hair & Body Wash
A SYMBOLIC PRODUCT WITH A PURPOSE:
- Embodying our values, commitment and the evolution of our scientific know how.
- Celebrating our partnership with Rodale Institute.
- Representing a milestone for Davines company.
BARBERA GRAPE POMACE EXTRACT From Regenerative Organic Agriculture
• Sustainable ingredient, as a by-product of the grape, promoting the concept of circularity.
• Rich in tartaric acid, aids the product to leave the skin soft and the hair shiny and hydrated.
From Mr. Cunial’s vineyard, Traversetolo, Parma, Italy.
GREEN ANISEED EXTRACT Slow Food Presidium
• Promoting biodiversity, as one of the key pillars of regenerative agriculture.
• Rich in sugars and carbohydrates, known to provide a moisturizing effect.
From Mr. Corradetti’s farm, Castignano, Ascoli Piceno, Italy
Sustainability and Formula
• Certified Plastic Neutral Product thanks to the partnership with Plastic Bank in 2022.
• Bottle made of recyclable bio-based plastic, coming from renewable vegetal sources.
• CO₂ offset product, excluded use phase.
• Produced and packaged in the Davines Village with 100% energy from renewable sources and CO₂ offset.
• 94,2% of biodegradable ingredients.
• 81,8% of natural origin ingredients.
• Without silicones, acrylates and PEGs.
• Vegan friendly.